THREE LETTING OPTIONS FOR LANDLORDS WITH NO HIDDEN OR CONFUSING EXTRAS
All fees QUOTED are inclusive of VAT
We pride ourselves on offering comprehensive services with a clear fee structure. There are two components to our fees:
The setup fee of £395 which is the same for the three services available. This includes:
- Property Valuation
- Arranging for any tests or certification that are required such as EPCs, gas certificates, electrical tests, PAT tests, fire/smoke alarm tests and check in/check out inventories. You pay for the suppliers or contractors at cost with no mark-up to us.
- Organising cleaning decorating or the supply of appliances etc. Again you only pay for those at cost.
- Marketing on several websites and social media.
- Tenant referencing
- Creating the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement (AST)
- Taking the tenancy deposit and registering it with the Government approved TDS scheme.
- If needed, negotiating the return of the deposit.
- Providing copy documentation as requested
- In our Silver and Gold Packages there is no charge for renewing a tenancy.
- Property inspections (Gold Service only).
And the management fee according to which of the services you require. Further details of the services are included in our Terms of Engagement.
- Bronze Service: Tenant Introduction only
A letting fee equivalent to 4 weeks’ rent (see examples below), plus the administration fee of £395. To be paid in full at the commencement of the tenancy.
Example: At £600pm the letting fee is £553.88. At £800pm the letting fee is £738.48. At £1,000pm the letting fee is £923.08.
Renewal of the tenancy to the same tenant costs £85.
- Silver Service: Tenant Introduction and Rent Processing A letting fee of 12% of the monthly rent plus the setup fee of £395. To be paid in full at the commencement of the tenancy.
- Gold Service: Tenant Introduction, Rent Processing and Property Management
A letting fee of 15% of the monthly rent plus the administration fee of £395. To be paid in full at the commencement of the tenancy.
If agreement is reached for a sale of your property to the tenant at any time during the tenancy or within six months of it ending then a sale fee of 1.25% of the sale price will become payable to Reid+Dean.